Friday 25 February 2011

Excitement

Just couldn't wait to make another post. I'm soo excited about these babies...
ASOS Floppy Felt Hat Tobacco

ASOS Floppy Felt Hat Black
I've bought them to wear with my Litas once they arrive! Extremely happy face. Speaking of arrivals, turns out i'm looking at a wait of 95 days now boooo. Sad face. Oh well, they're soo worth it! Hmm, although I do hope I can figure out a way of fitting my curly fro into these hats without looking like Krusty the Clown. The thought of having to go through the hour and a half long process of straightening my hair everytime I want to wear them is off putting. Suggestions would be highly appreciated. Smiley face.

Chaw for naw... maw

Bye Dolls

 

4 comments:

  1. So in love with these hats!
    So happy I stumbled on your blog, it's fantastic! Following you now. ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY my second follower! Very happy face. <3

    ReplyDelete